Keeping up with my tutorial a day for halloween, I wanted to do something that didn’t require any special effects makeup for those of you that don’t have the time to order things like latex and wax before halloween.
So here’s a Marilyn Monroe skeleton makeup idea for you all. Do this with a white swing dress and you’ve got yourself a really easy simple look that you can do with just your normal makeup and some white and black facepaint.
I am more then happy to take requests if there is a look you would like me to do on the run up to halloween, drop a comment and let me know 🙂
– Snazaroo white face paint
– Snazaroo black facepaint
– Collection 2000 foundation in shade beige
– Collection 2000 liquid eye liner
– HD eyebrow kit
– The Body Shop define and divide mascara
– The Body Shop baked to last blusher
– Red lipstick (unknown brand)
– Eye shadow kit (unknown brand)
If you liked this then subscribe to my YouTube channel – I’m going to be posting lots more makeup ideas for halloween!